Tuesday, October 21, 2008

George hears squirrels

Photobucket
By the time you read this, George will already be acclimating to living in our new home. The property isn't as extensive as where we'd been living, but really long walks are just a short drive away. The one thing that I hear our new property has is an abundance of wildlife like deer, fox, squirrel and bird.

Here is a photo I took of George on the last weekend at our old place. He was about to go on a Big Walk and he's heard some squirrels up in the trees.

They do taunt him so.

8 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Still holding the best thoughts for you all.

Deb said...

New beginnings, new hopes, new dreams!

Mary said...

All the best in your new home. Thinking of you (and George!)...

Shimmy Mom said...

He is cute no matter what he's doing! I'm sure he'll love the new type of walks in your new place. Still wishing you the best.
*hugs*

Suz Broughton said...

Beautiful picture. My dog's name is George as well.

Kerri Farley said...

Great shot of George....fabulous framing!! I hope ya'll adjust well!

Sue said...

I hope you settle in and you and George enjoy the new home...it's a wonderful picture....

Doreen Frost said...

Beautiful picture. I'm sure you all will very much enjoy your new surroundings.

Many blessings,
Doreen