Sunday, July 13, 2008

I want you to want me

Photobucket

Yeah, I don't know where that post title came from. It's the middle of the night and I just looked at the clock and cannot believe it's a quarter to 1. I'm moving this weekend and I'm getting posts ready to autopost until my internet service is hooked up at the new place. See how much I slave at this?
I took this picture in late February and they just looked like they were good friends. I was playing with borders a lot back then, because I'd just learned how to do them.

4 comments:

Shimmy Mom said...

I love horses. I don't think you can have a bad picture of a horse. Good luck with the move. I am still so happy for you. I can't believe you're auto posting, you good good woman!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

How dedicated of you to auto post! Thanks for the lovely photo, Kate. Yes, they look like best friends. I agree with shimmy mom...you can't go wrong with a horse photo. I vote for more photos of George. He's such a cutie!

Mary said...

OK, now I have that song stuck in my head. Thanks a lot! The picture is wonderful, though, and well worth it! Good luck with the move. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
xoxo,
mary

Carole said...

Hi. I just found my way to your blogs via Humble Oregins. I love taking photos too. My camera is always by my side. If you go to my website, you will see all the thumbnails. I love horses and this photo is so sweet! I am going to visit your other blog too. From what I have seen so far, your farm is lovely. your are not that far away. I live in northern Deleware.
Happy day
Carole