Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beauty on the roadside

Photobucket
I took this picture in late May at a barn along the road. I saw these beautiful roses climbing up the edge of the barn and had to pull over. Luckily I had my macro lens on the camera. After I got home, I used a couple of Photoshop actions on it. I used Fuji Snappit that I'd just purchased from Kevin Kubota's site. I also used a free one that I had acquired as a sample through Totally Rad Actions, called Super Fun Happy, reducing the opacity just enough to give it a soft hue.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oooo, this is totally luscious! I'm still without Photoshop... :( but I think I will have to rectify that soon...
xoxo,
Mary

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

CG: Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimmy Mom said...

BEAUUUUUTIFULLL!!

Kay said...

This is totally out of this world. Beautiful! I'm running out of words! I just can't get over it and I've got to stop because I need to see the other SWF photos.