Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Photobucket
My husband did something to the camera lens but it turned out it wasn't any big deal. The 18-300 mm zoom lens just wouldn't work and I kept getting an error code. Eventually, I figured it out and lifted the camera to the window and took a shot just to make sure it was working. When I opened this up the next day in Photoshop, I decided I liked how it looked.

This was taken through one of the windows of the house, out the back, into the waning sun. Hope you're all having a good day, whether or not it's Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods . . .

5 comments:

Deb said...

When I can afford it, I will purchase this shot on Etsy! It is my favorite thus far! Happy Thanksgiving, Kate, Husband and George! Did I tell you? We are moving a week from Friday! All of my belongings will be out of storage and we will be settled. Life is good. Now my hubby needs to get hired...but Walter must retire.

Mary said...

Wow, that is dreamy and beautiful! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Give George a kiss for me. :)
xoxo,
Mary

Mental P Mama said...

What a beautiful, ethereal shot. Wishing you a blessed day.

DesertHen said...

What a soft, dreamy quality this photo has....love it!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! This is awesome! Absolutely gorgeous!