Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chritmas Dinner

Photobucket
Every year, we travel to New Jersey to have Christmas dinner with my husband's family. It wouldn't be Christmas to me, without this ritual. We are always the first to arrive and I was so glad that my husband was able to come with us this year. I love Croft's sherry and I always have a glass or five when we arrive.
This is my beautiful niece, Colleen. We all eat with these hats on, you know. They come out of the Christmas crackers. I did warn you that my husband's family is British, didn't I?
And guess what? I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my other site to celebrate my one year anniversary with blogging. Groovy, man.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Love the photo of your niece. umm...I have a question. Do you have a migraine? Cuz I noticed I misspelled "merriement" on my title blog for today. I went back and corrected it. Kille the extra "e".
Umm...do you want to buy a "s"? :)

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mental P Mama said...

What a beauty she is! Cheers!

DesertHen said...

Your niece is beautiful and what a sweet photo. What a fun tradition to eat with hats on. And the sherry sounds lovely....=)