Monday, November 2, 2009

I love grapefruit

Grapefruit wedges
Call me crazy but here I am posting this lovely healthy grapefruit on my Picture A Day Blog while I have a decadent dessert on my Chronicles blog. I usually do a Mosaic Monday here but am on a self-imposed exile from it due to the fact that I didn't visit a single other blog last week who participated in MM. Very rude of me, I know. Usually, at the very least, I visit the blogs of those who come to visit mine for Mosaic Monday. And this time I didn't even do that.
Hence the exile. And I will console myself with grapefruit.
Oh, hell. You know I am lying. I will console myself with Apple Cheese Crisp. The recipe link is on my other blog today.

12 comments:

Mary said...

LOL! Since I host, I feel obligated to visit them all. This past week there were 85 and I finally managed to get to them all by this morning. :)

Oh, and I love grapefruit, too. But with lots of sugar!

Heather said...

:) simply smiling, I am

Mental P Mama said...

Does that citrus smell compete with the apple crisp? Inquiring minds want to know.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Wow.....such "Juicy Fruit!"

I'd go with the Apple crisp too!

Char said...

i love grapefruit too - especially the red like this. yum

i really love the juice too

Arlene said...

Grapefruit has never been my favorite but that pic looks good!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

It's not apple crisp but it is a great photo!
<><

The JR said...

LOL, I need apple cheese crisp to console myself with too.

Love the photo. Almost makes me want a grapefruit and I rarely eat them.

Ramona

Daryl said...

Oh do I sense a bit of commenter regret? Shall I play back the advice you gave me?

Sharon said...

I have had to take a break from them
as well. Bit now it's time to
emerge from my painting hermitage.

I love grapefruit too. I can't wait for it to be back in season...soon!

Beautiful shot!

Betty said...

Your lovely picture makes me sad,because I love ruby red grapefruit and because of my cholesterol medicine I can;t have any. Boo Hoo.
~~ Love,Hugs and Good Thoughts~~

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

WOW! These look good enough to eat...