Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flying naked

Flying naked
My husband asked me if I bought this bottle of wine just for the label. You see, he knows me because the answer was yes. Oh, yes I did.
At first, I wondered why she would be flying next to her bike naked, but after pondering it, I came to the conclusion that it's actually the bike that's flying and not her. I think she was about to get dressed, saw the bike flying by and ran out of her apartment and grabbed it by the handlebars.

Flypaper Texture: Elysiam normal blend @ 22%

14 comments:

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Look at those pedals. Wings? Love it!

Char said...

LOL love your explanation

very art deco

Mary said...

You've got to soak that label off carefully and frame it... :)

Hilary said...

I think the bike is a bit crazy.. a cyclepath. ;)

Anonymous said...

May be in hurry - a gift for someone.

Mental P Mama said...

LOL. I wanna go with her....

Daryl said...

I bought a Malbec named Layer Cake, how could I resist?

olivia said...

LOL, I love it too. Esp those wings on the pedals. :D

olivia said...

Oooh - what Mary said. That would look so good framed!

Erin said...

this is a great wine label kate. good find.
yes, she forgot to dress in her hurry to catch the flying bicycle :)

wonderful.

Betty said...

Interesting!! I love it. Please let us know if the wine is as impressive as the bottle.

The JR said...

Funny, I buy wine for the color of the bottles.

Ramona

ELK said...

great story...was the wine good? ;)

Reddirt Woman said...

Some days I feel I'm flying naked and I am fully dressed... I hope the wine was as robust as the bicycle and it's hanger on...

Helen