Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Backyard in mid-February

Backyard in February
I took this photo on Saturday, Valentine's Day, and it was so nice outdoors in the sunshine that I set up a chair and a table (for my tea) and sat for a spell, taking pictures of the birds at the feeders. We plan on fixing that falling-down grapevine there. And my husband wants to put in a small garden soon.
I ran PW's Seventies action on this photo and then used a texture I found on Deviant Art. It's one of my new favorites. And I like when my husband brings me tea. Sometimes I wish it were vodka, but hey. Tea is fine.

7 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Tea first, then vodka. Love this shot. That's an interesting window on the back....

Sue said...

and I'm love with your house too!!
Sue.

Delwyn said...

I love these effects you have applied. I must go and look at deviant doodads again...

Mary said...

Oh, I DO love your house... sigh ...

Love the processing, too. :)

Anonymous said...

You house is so cool. All that history.

Deb said...

I wonder how much this house would cost if it was for sale? The lottery is really big tonight, you know? :)

david mcmahon said...

Vodka? Can I bring some great Australian wine instead?